Author Topic: Evotech Frame Sliders  (Read 1296 times)

Offline BTGendron

• ZH2 Member
  • Town / City: Springfield
Evotech Frame Sliders
on: October 22, 2020, 10:22:36 PM
I’ll be honest, I was suuuppppeeerrrr hesitant on dropping 300 bucks on a set of frame sliders... but got dam these things are nice! Everything fit like a glove, and the overall fit and finish is fantastic. I have zero doubt that these things will take the hit if it ever comes to it, and not budge one bit. I feel as if they look the best and not some dumb looking “swoop” slider, and this ACTUALLY will protect the frame all together, since it connects in 2 of the highest poking out points of the frame. HIGHLY recommend, you’ll see why!

Offline icancin2u2

• ZH2 Pro
  • Bike: Z H2
  • Town / City: Milwaukie
Re: Evotech Frame Sliders
Reply #1 on: October 23, 2020, 10:38:15 AM
I like how they connect to two different mounting points. I know if you dump it you don't expect the frame slider to survive, but looks like you will only have to replace the puck. Looks very well made. Thanks for sharing.

Online JD

• ZH2 Pro
  • Bike: ZH2 CRF KXF YZF XRM
  • Town / City: Dallas TX
Reply #2 on: October 23, 2020, 04:27:27 PM
Thanks I hope they work as good as they look I will be getting some
Life is short.. better ride fast

Offline vortmax

• ZH2 Junior Member
  • Town / City: Northern California
Reply #3 on: October 24, 2020, 02:45:25 AM
Just got mine installed, really happy with them. IMO they are a much better design than the Kawasaki sliders (which are similarly priced). Unfortunately there was some missing hardware when they arrived, but two days after responding to my email, the necessary bolts and washers were at my door. Have used their frame sliders on several bikes and all have worked well.

Offline BTGendron

• ZH2 Member
  • Town / City: Springfield
Reply #4 on: October 24, 2020, 04:17:57 PM
*Originally Posted by vortmax [+]
Just got mine installed, really happy with them. IMO they are a much better design than the Kawasaki sliders (which are similarly priced). Unfortunately there was some missing hardware when they arrived, but two days after responding to my email, the necessary bolts and washers were at my door. Have used their frame sliders on several bikes and all have worked well.

Only thing I really noticed was the strange sizes of the bolts it came with. Took me some time to figure out, and I still don’t know if I got them right, but there those different length bolts ended up going.

Offline travis1

• ZH2 Member
  • Town / City: Plymouth
Reply #5 on: November 05, 2020, 07:29:57 PM
Saw this post earlier this week, great post with great pictures. Thanks. Mine arrive tomorrow and hopefully will be on sometime during the weekend.

Online JD

• ZH2 Pro
  • Bike: ZH2 CRF KXF YZF XRM
  • Town / City: Dallas TX
Reply #6 on: November 07, 2020, 03:03:50 PM
*Originally Posted by BTGendron [+]
Only thing I really noticed was the strange sizes of the bolts it came with. Took me some time to figure out, and I still don’t know if I got them right, but there those different length bolts ended up going.

Being as they are the head stay bolts it would seem they are a fairly crucial element. Where did you find the torque spec SX?
Last Edit: November 07, 2020, 03:04:53 PM by JD
Life is short.. better ride fast

Offline bernardzx12r

• ZH2 Member
Reply #7 on: November 07, 2020, 03:49:55 PM
pour info
sur le H2 qui a le meme dispositif d'attache moteur
le couple de serrage est de 4.5kgf-m 32 ft-lb

a+

Offline MTMerciless

• ZH2 Junior Member
  • Town / City: Scarfolk-on-Sea
Reply #8 on: November 07, 2020, 07:33:23 PM
Download the instructions off their website for where the different length bolts go. 

Offline excel

• ZH2 Member
Reply #9 on: November 20, 2020, 03:48:25 PM
Where are USA guys buying these sliders? I only found sellers from Europe. Thanks!

Recent Topics