Author Topic: Powerbronze Products for 2020 Kawasaki Z H2  (Read 3550 times)

Offline RedRock

• ZH2 Pro
  • Town / City: Upper Caldecote
Re: Powerbronze Products for 2020 Kawasaki Z H2
Reply #10 on: June 25, 2020, 08:50:56 AM
*Originally Posted by ZH2n1290 [+]
Tried to order a shield and header cover to usa and I dont see an option to put the discount code in?

I think the 325mm shield looks best. Is it high enough to stop wind blast under my helmet? Hard to tell how big 400 mm is in these pictures..

You should see the discount code in the Shopping Cart page - top right  :002:

I have ordered the 400mm screen wil post pics when fitted.  It is due to arrive today.

Offline alkarate

• ZH2 Junior Member
  • Town / City: Minneapolis
Reply #11 on: July 08, 2020, 11:36:16 PM
Hello,

I installed the frame sliders for the ZH2, Followed the directions, but each side is uneven and I am not sure how much of a gap is needed. Can you please review and let me know?

Thanks,

Allay

Offline SKULLNUTZ

• ZH2 Member
  • Bike: 2020 ZH2
  • Town / City: Lockhart
Reply #12 on: July 25, 2020, 04:35:38 PM
I purchased the touring windscreen and love it but not too happy with the green colored frame sliders and they do not even look close to what you are showing in your pictures of them. Should have gone with black as the green is no where matching in color of the bike.

I am also not able to mount the front wheel spools correctly. The nylon nut is too thick when mounted on the all thread bar and protrudes where you cannot put the decal on flat. Narrower nuts will need to be purchased and possibly grinding the all thread bar a bit.

Rear spools mounted right up and pleased with them and the green colored ones match the bike better.

I suggest to anyone purchasing the frame sliders is to go with the black ones as the green ones are pretty hideous.
2020 ZH2 SP slip on Powerbronze touring windscreen, frame sliders and swingarm spools.

Offline harry76

• ZH2 Member
  • Bike: ZH2
  • Town / City: Greensburg In.
Reply #13 on: July 25, 2020, 05:14:34 PM
*Originally Posted by alkarate [+]
Hello,

I installed the frame sliders for the ZH2, Followed the directions, but each side is uneven and I am not sure how much of a gap is needed. Can you please review and let me know?

Thanks,

Allay

I wouldn't think there should be any gap, the shoulder should actually fit into the tube.
That would bend or snap off the bolt if actually in a crash.

Offline ZH2n1290

• ZH2 Member
  • Bike: Z H2 and SD1290GT
  • Town / City: York
Reply #14 on: July 25, 2020, 06:56:46 PM
I just mounted up my order of fork and sa sliders, belly pan, and 325 mm frosted black sheild.  The sheild is awesome and perfect for the bike. As far as good looking and functional sheilds go, this is good by any standard. I hope the frosted color does not scratch off, but there is no indication it will. 

The belly pan is ehh. I didnt realize i would have to take off the stock belly pan that extends farther back to make it work.  I like that it covers the headers.  Makes the bike look more beefy and tough. I dont like that the front metal bar could work its way up to rub on my front tire.  I dont think it will but if the brackets loosen it could. The stock plastic seemed better quality nicer/harder and also had metal heat sheild on it which i think is appropriate. The powerbronze does not. Overall i am happy to cover the headers and hope it stays put and lasts long.

The sliders are okay.  The rear screwed right on. Regarding the front fork sliders, I found the left (bigger) spacer did not fit inside the axle like it should. The right side went str8 in. They give a "powebronze" sticker to cover the area where the screwhead that tightens it all down sits.  I would prefer to have a non branded black option.

Overall, huge thanks to powerbronze for quickly developing dedicated parts for the z h2.  The sheild is a big win on this bike and so much better looking than the funky z900 sheild i was using. 325mm is a perfect do it all size for sport and distance. Glad I didnt go with the bigger option.
Last Edit: July 25, 2020, 06:59:35 PM by ZH2n1290

Offline yav92

• ZH2 Member
  • Bike: Z-H2 2020
  • Town / City: Kiryat Ono
Reply #15 on: August 11, 2020, 03:00:20 PM
thank you Richard! Windscreen 325MM look and work BEST!

Offline SaltyStream

• ZH2 Member
  • Bike: 2020 Z H2
  • Town / City: Roa
Reply #16 on: September 27, 2020, 02:23:59 PM
Just ordered some "stash".  :821: