Author Topic: Vibrating plastic  (Read 206 times)

Offline Nick

• ZH2 Junior Member
  • Town / City: Uttoxeter
Vibrating plastic
on: September 12, 2021, 10:08:51 AM
Hey folks, so Iíve nearly run in the bike, I have noticed however that when I pull away or speed up from a slow speed and slow down for traffic etc, that theres plastic vibration noises from the plastic surrounding the left side of the head light, on lightly tapping the surrounding area, you can hear the trim as it hits the bits next to it, the right hand side doesnít do this, is this common thing?  it feels like there should be some sort of cushioning thatís missing, itís going for itís first service soon and donít want to be met with ( they all do that sir) from the dealer, thanks in advance for your thoughts

Online dunno

• ZH2 Pro
  • Bike: 2020 ZH2
  • Town / City: Irvine
Re: Vibrating plastic
Reply #1 on: September 12, 2021, 04:53:36 PM
I have never had this on mine, and I just went out and tapped on my plastics out of curiosity and both side sound the same. This is obvious but just in case have you checked all the bolts on the plastics to make sure they are tight? If so, the plastics come off easy maybe just pop off the ones that sound loose to you to see if anything missing or any tabs look tweaked or broken instead of relying on a dealer
"That bike has too much power"... said no one ever

chaos