Author 300hp Z H2 project bike from Extreme Creations  (Read 2151 times)

• Offline ESR   be

• ZH2 Pro  ‐    123

Offline ESR

• ZH2 Pro
    • Bike: Kawasaki ZH2 SE
    • Town / City: Ronse
    Re: 300hp Z H2 project bike from Extreme Creations
    Reply #30 on: September 04, 2022, 12:29:10 pm
    September 04, 2022, 12:29:10 pm
    *Originally Posted by Skuuskuu [+]
    For the record, I DOUBLED, 100% increase, the HP of my rocket 3 at the wheel, 124 stock, 253 now, on pump gas. 5 whole point compression ratio increase. Gigantic cams etc.  Raised the redline by 50% on the stock rods and crank. Proven over thousands of miles and countless races.  Some braver than I have almost quadrupled the output on stock crank and rods on pump gas at ~475 whp using a build like mine + centri SC.

There's literally no reason to doubt the Z H2 engine can't handle 250+ if tuned right other than blind internet myth. It's not a "budget" bike.

11.2 CR @ 16 PSI simply means tune it better. A few yahoos tuned Z H2s with 24 degrees+ at 13:1 AFR on 92 octane. Then people wonder why pistons melt when doing 6th gear max speed pulls in summer with no IC. DUH...

My Mini is at 22 PSI on 10.5:1 CR. Has gone 60k miles like that with zero issues while being over the internet wisdom max safe power level. Why? TUNING.

Air 2 Air is great, show us how to package that on a Z H2, not sure why it keeps being brought up. It's like saying the Z H2 would be faster if it was a 1400cc.. No sh#t, not gonna happen, drop it.

There's zero reason to doubt anything EC has done/shown.

Other engines that eat up 50% increases without issue once fueling is sorted out ...
    Any late model BMW, Benz, or Audi turbo engine.
    Almost any straight 6 performance Japanese engine.
    Almost any Japanese 4 clyinder factory turbo engine.
    Almost any engine with 8 holes starting with LT or LS.
    Late stage Prince 1.6 engines.
    Anything Honda B, D, LS with a turbo/SC strapped to it.
    All dodge 2.0/2.4 factory turbo engines starting with the GLHS up to the world engine.
    Look at the TTS inventory...they've a huge list of motorcycles with ~50% added to them or more.

Not sure where the doubt comes from other than inexperience....

Inexperienced yeah, of course.
    The bullsh#t I read here and elsewhere on todays internet is far from reality.
    Blown up numbers full of blahblah, until everything is put on a calibrated waterbrake, then you see and get what is what....
    As someone who worked years and years for a succesfull world rallyteam, with more than 5 consecutive championship wins by Tommi Makinen, I have nobody necessary to tell me what is reality and what not.
    I just tried to let people see things in perspective, to reality, but ok, blow further in the wind like never before.
    I just don't waste my time on this anymore, spread further all the bullsh#t what is necessary to spread, point blanc.

• Offline SaltyStream   no

• ZH2 Pro  ‐    150

Offline SaltyStream

• ZH2 Pro
    • Bike: 2020 Z H2
    • Town / City: Roa
    Reply #31 on: September 04, 2022, 01:29:56 pm
    September 04, 2022, 01:29:56 pm
    *Originally Posted by ESR [+]
    Inexperienced yeah, of course.
    The bullsh#t I read here and elsewhere on todays internet is far from reality.
    Blown up numbers full of blahblah, until everything is put on a calibrated waterbrake, then you see and get what is what....
    As someone who worked years and years for a succesfull world rallyteam, with more than 5 consecutive championship wins by Tommi Makinen, I have nobody necessary to tell me what is reality and what not.
    I just tried to let people see things in perspective, to reality, but ok, blow further in the wind like never before.
    I just don't waste my time on this anymore, spread further all the bullsh#t what is necessary to spread, point blanc.

I don't think you will ever stop responding to any post that contradicts your opinion. But keep trying.  :008:

Seriously, what is the mantra about using a "waterbrake" for measuring an engine's output?

Since working for WRC teams I think you know what and how to use a "waterbrake" dyno.

Modify the engine to be directly coupled to the "waterbrake" via an adatper to the crankshaft.
    Extremely useful scenario when testing an engine for hauling heavy trailers on long steep hills, and to find when how much stress it will handle until it "disintegrates".
    Can't contradict you here, but seriously, do you think this is a viable option for any engine outside billion dollar investments done by engine developers and WRC/F1 teams for either testing how much the engine should be detuned(OEM) or vice versa (competition) tuned for one qualifying lap? (Hint: The BMW 1.5l F1 Turbo).

Unless you have some valid input on how to tune the Z H2 safe or unsafe, please stop "rebutting" in all the threads regarding Z H2 tuning (software/ECU or hardware mods).

Last Edit: September 04, 2022, 01:30:38 pm by SaltyStream

• Offline Skuuskuu   us

• ZH2 Member  ‐    82

Offline Skuuskuu

• ZH2 Member
    • Weeee there I go.
    • Bike: ZH2, 2xR3R, D955i
    • Town / City: Olympia, WA
    Reply #32 on: September 04, 2022, 03:10:56 pm
    September 04, 2022, 03:10:56 pm
    Awesome. No one will miss your missinformed, outdated knowledge.

PS: For those who don't know, WRC cars are HP restricted intentionally by class rules to ~300 but really made around 340, so a WRC team does fuckall with developing high HP and worked to spread the power over the widest possible RPM range.  Probably the least applicable motorsport to modifying a motorcycle in existence.
    Last Edit: September 04, 2022, 03:16:12 pm by Skuuskuu

• Offline attitude   fi

• ZH2 Member  ‐    27

Offline attitude

• ZH2 Member
    Reply #33 on: September 05, 2022, 05:56:51 pm
    September 05, 2022, 05:56:51 pm
    Any estimate that how much power is possible to get with the stock fuel pump (pump fuel or E85) ?

• Offline SaltyStream   no

• ZH2 Pro  ‐    150

Offline SaltyStream

• ZH2 Pro
    • Bike: 2020 Z H2
    • Town / City: Roa
    Reply #34 on: September 05, 2022, 08:16:32 pm
    September 05, 2022, 08:16:32 pm
    *Originally Posted by attitude [+]
    Any estimate that how much power is possible to get with the stock fuel pump (pump fuel or E85) ?
    The stock fuel pump will deliver enough to over 250hp.
    If you can get E85 you should update the fuel pump. Extreme Creations have a modified fuel pump for all H2 models.
    Then 300+ hp is possible as documented by Extreme Creations.

chaos